IMAGES

love story



love story:Hai this Mani.I love so much....... His Name IS Kv.Sandhya rani I give my heart for you .If you refuse my love otherwise i will die i saw first you. I love you but i dont love any one accept you because you are my love and my life you are my life i done live any movement as you are not in my life. I levae with out water,air.fire,earth,andsky.But idont leave with out your love tere are seven wonders in the world.but your eight wonder to my eyes.I dont know who am i when i was looking you i was loking for you where am i if you scolled me,beatme and killed me.My love belonges to you charminer have four pouls.All sides for my eyes osee there is your name than my name.Preasant i love you.No body can love any girl like as me.If aangle appear and gave me a bon i only ask you not eighter. every person love their parents but i love you every body know in my house that i love you. I have three hope. there are.
1.I want friend shipe with you life long
2.I wanted to read well and went to film industry
3.I wanted to help the poor peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads