IMAGES

lover's


Love Stories, Heartache stories:


I spent the entirety of high school working at a public library and I used to go to work right from school - Catholic school. Although we recently have learned libraries are full of creeps, it never dawned on me (or my parents, apparently) that a jailbait librarian Catholic school girl in uniform was basically a fetishist's wet dream.

I had a lot of weird encounters, but one event vividly sticks out to me - one of our jobs was to clean off the empty tables prior to close and shelve any abandoned books. One evening, there was a guy sitting at one such table who was a complete stereotype - long greasy black hair (parted down the middle!), mid-thirties maybe and a trench coat. For the forty-five or so minutes I was doing my job, he alternating between aggressively staring at me and scribbling on a piece of paper.

When he finally left, of course I was curious about what he had been so frantically writing. Well, he had left his piece of paper behind and it was a portrait - my face with a naked body. Below was his phone number...and a smiley face.

Needless to say, he was asked not to return to the public library.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads